COVID-19 NEED – Grocery Delivery Drivers Needed for Seniors – Due to the tremendous need that we are experiencing from our vulnerable population, seniors, we are in need of additional drivers to pick up grocery orders and deliver to the front porch of senior’s homes. Call Katie or Jamie today at 517-545-5944 to see how you can help!
- Bring Joy to a Homebound Senior! Do you enjoy playing cards? Looking for a lunch date? Volunteers needed for friendly home visits, transportation to medical appointments, respite care, errands and more.
- Be Our Guest Adult Day – assisting with art projects, baking, playing games, and much more.
- Loaves & Fish Fundraiser mailing – October
- Volunteer for Project Sticker Shock and other Substance Abuse Prevention efforts.
- Light office work.
- Special Ministries, a program for adults with disAbilities needs volunteers to help participants in their various programs and activities.