YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Your donation of:
- $47.87 covers 1 hour of Volunteer Caregiver Services – average “donation” received per client is $.92 per hr.*
- $51.38 covers 1 hour with our Community Liaison program (formerly Resource Advocacy) – average “donation” received per client is $.75 per hr.*
- $62.31 covers 1 session for Substance Abuse Therapy – average client payment $39.55/session.
- $83.39 covers 1 session of Mental Health Counseling – average client payment $46.04/session.
- $26.99 covers one hour of Be Our Guest Adult Day service – average client cost share is $8.64/hr.
- $21.68 covers one hour of Special Ministries – average client cost share is $5.86/hr.
*Volunteer Caregiver and Community Liaison programs do not charge fees but do ask clients for donations for services provided.
- On-line donation to honor someone special, Loaves & Fish Appeal, memorials and more.
- Gift of cash, appreciated stocks, bonds or other assets – making a gift of appreciated stock allows you to take an income tax deduction for the full fair-market value of the stock at the time of the gift. Stock should be owned for more than one year to qualify for the tax advantages. Gifts of long-term capital gain stock are deductible up to a maximum of 30% of your adjusted gross income.
- Amazon Smile – select Livingston County Catholic Charities.
- LCCC’s Endowment Fund administered through the Community Foundation for Southeast Michigan. To give online to our endowment fund, please visit the Community Foundation’s secure online giving page. Select the radio button next to “Agency Endowment Funds” and you will find us listed alphabetically in the pop-up box. You will be receipted by the Community Foundation and our organization will be alerted that your gift has been designated to our endowment fund.
- IRA Charitable Rollover – please review this option with your financial adviser. Click here to learn more about the 2015 PATH Act making this a permanent special provision.
- Life Insurance – Add LCCC as your beneficiary. Funds withdrawn from retirement accounts can be taxable to you and, eventually, to your heirs. Retirement accounts left to your charity are removed from your estate for federal estate tax purposes. Plus, there is no income tax assessed against your estate or your heirs when the funds are transferred to your charity.
- Or, Click here to download our donation form to mail in.
Please contact Julie or Mark today at 517-545-5944 to see what kind of difference you can make!
LCCC is a 501(c)3 Non-profit Human Services Agency.
Check with your employer to see if your donation qualifies for their company matching program.