For 24 hour substance abuse case management services, call Eileen, Clinical Case Manager, at 517-375-1652.
Struggling with addiction? Addiction is a complex disease that negatively affects every aspect of a person’s life. The primary goal of treatment at Livingston County Catholic Charities is to assist the client towards recovery from chemical dependence and its impact on healthy daily functioning. An individual who engages in substance abuse treatment is expected to maintain abstinence.
- Comprehensive Individual Assessment
- Treatment Planning
- Individual and Group Therapy
- Community Support
- Family Therapy
Treatment is designed to deal with issues which hinder a person from moving forward in their life and to enhance their ability to develop healthy daily functioning.
Co-Occurring Disorders: At times, some alcohol and drug abusers also experience a diagnosed mental health disorder. Trained therapists are able to work with individuals experiencing dual diagnosis. A client with a dual diagnosis, when determined necessary, may be referred to the agency psychiatrist for a psychiatric assessment and medication monitoring.
- LCCC participates with many major insurance companies, managed care programs and specialized grant programs. LCCC also provides a sliding scale fee (based on total household income) for persons who are uninsured and who do not qualify for services through a managed care or grant program.
- All Mental Health Therapists are Master-Level Social Workers, Psychologists, or Counselors and are licensed by the State of Michigan. The Psychiatrist is licensed by the State of Michigan.
- For an appointment call 517-545-5944 and an Intake Coordinator will assist you with scheduling your appointment. If it is an urgent matter or after hours, contact Community Mental Health at 800-615-1245 or go to the nearest emergency room.
- “This group is my hope!”
- “If not for LCCC and my counselor, I would not have stopped using drugs!”
- “I don’t know where I would be if I didn’t come to Livingston County Catholic Charities!”
- “I come from a dysfunctional family filled with drugs and violence…I don’t know where I would be if I didn’t come to Livingston County Catholic Charities.”
For more information, visit our Substance Abuse Resources page.