This project serves Livingston County low income and home-bound senior citizens. Please consider hosting a drive for one of the items listed or make a personal donation to support this heart-warming project. Our seniors feel forgotten and lonely this time of year. Let’s wrap them in love and bring hope & help during this blessed time of year.
All deliveries to the seniors will be made on December 10 & 11, 2020. If you are a senior and would like to be added to the list, or know a senior in need, please contact Katie at 517-545-5944 no later than December 1, 2020.
Or view our
Senior Recipients Share:
- “Holy Cow! I never expected to receive so much! I thank you from the bottom of my heart!”
- “What a surprise, you are Angels! I can’t remember the last time I had Christmas gifts! I am saving my gifts until Christmas, but thank you-thank you for the food and toiletries. God Bless you!”
- “Thank you for everything, all was so nice! Tell everyone involved thank you so much.”
- “Thank you for all you do for me. I wish I could do something for you.”
- “I thank the Lord for the people who do this for us! Sometimes this is all the Christmas I get.”