WE C.A.R.E. – 2
This program is designed for married couples who are interested in strengthening their communication skills in a faith-based setting. The program is designed to teach couples communication skills and techniques for handling conflict and promoting intimacy with the aim of preventing future marital problems and divorce.
Perhaps you took the WE C.A.R.E. program during your engagement and would like a refresher to strengthen your communication skills. Or, perhaps you were not able to participate in this program during your marriage preparation and would like to take advantage of this opportunity now.
The WE CARE Program teaches:
- How to communicate what you want out of your relationships.
- How to resolve conflict effectively and reduce arguments.
- How to solve problems as a team.
- How to keep friendship and intimacy a part of your relationship.
- How to develop skills to enhance understanding and maintain commitment.
DATE: Saturday, October 21, 2017
TIME: 9:00am – 1:00pm
RESERVATIONS: Jaynee or Mark at 517-545-5944; or firstname.lastname@example.org
LOCATION: St. Patrick Parish, AFFC, Room A, 710 Rickett Road, Brighton, 48116.
COST: $50 per couple, scholarships are available.
CHILD CARE: Available at no cost. Space is limited and must be reserved by October 13th.
Snacks will be provided.