Help Spread the Word…There IS Help!
Livingston County Catholic Charities (LCCC) offers an Engagement Group for people struggling with substance use/abuse. The group is free and open to everyone! Group days are Monday (6p-7:30p), Wednesday (10:30a-12p) and Fridays (10a-11:30a) – come to one, come to all each week!
An LCCC Substance Abuse Coordinator carries a cell phone 24hrs a day for assistance: 517-375-1652. Additionally LCCC offers outpatient services with therapists trained & certified in substance abuse/addiction treatment.
Community Mental Health (800-615-1245) offers the ACCESS program and provides screenings for substance abuse services. Anyone who would like more information, please call LCCC at 517-545-5944 and ask for the clinical director or the substance abuse coordinator.
LCCC – Serving Families of All Faiths since 1985!
Livingston County Catholic Charities (LCCC), nationally accredited since 1997, provides professional, confidential services to county residents regardless of religious preference, national origin, gender, age, disability or financial circumstance. LCCC is a 501(c)3 non-profit Human Services Agency.
What does the class cover?
This class will give YOU, the family caregiver, tools to:
▪ Help you reduce stress
▪ Communicate effectively with
other family members, your doctor, and paid help
▪ Take care of yourself
▪ Reduce guilt, anger, and
▪ Help you relax
▪ Make tough decisions
▪ Set goals and problem-solve
Click here to see the full brochure. Reservations required – call 833-262-2200 today!
For Current Happenings, Follow us on FACEBOOK and LinkedIn.
Mark Your Calendar for Free Hot Meals Weekly!
- 5:30pm Sunday:The Fish & Loaves community meal is provided by rotating churches in the Brighton Area.Call 734-718-6009 or 810-229-4377 for information or each week’s location.
- 6:00pm Monday: Magdalen’s Kitchen at St. Mary Magdalen Parish, 2201 Old US 23, Brighton.For more information call 810-229-8624.
- 6:00pm Wednesday:God’s Kitchen at St. Joseph Catholic Church, 425 E. Washington St., Howell.For more information call 517-546-0090.
- 6:00pm Thursday:St. Agnes Catholic Church, 855 E. Grand River Ave., Fowlerville.For more information call 517-223-8684.
- 8:00am – 11:00am Saturday: Bountiful Harvest, 803 W. Main St., Brighton, MI 48116. Serving free breakfast weekly.
All rights reserved 2017 – Livingston County Catholic Charities – Michigan, USA.
ga(‘create’, ‘UA-43661019-1’, ‘auto’);
We’re committed to transparency! See our 2018 Gold Seal at GuideStarUSA.