2017 Salute to the Stars & Celebrity Dance Competition – Tickets on Sale Now!
The 2017 Celebrity Dance Teams are:
- Renee (aka The Great Foodini) and Ed Chodkowski
- Dr. Terry & Kate Braciszewski
- Carlos Garza & Karen Perez
- Tracy Patterson & Brendan Cathey
Please contact Julie Amman at 517-545-5944 if you have any questions, would like to donate for the mini silent auction or would like to sponsor the event.
Last year’s dance team videos:
- Team #1 Dance Video – Sorry, unavailable due to copyright issues with the music.
- Team #2 Dance Video
- Team #3 Dance Video
- Team #4 Dance Video
Annual Christmas Blessing Project
Thank you to all of the generous donors to the annual Christmas Blessing project! This year, with your help, 113 individuals received a huge array of items: boxed & canned goods, paper products, hygiene products, laundry soap, fresh fruit, Dearborn Sausage hams and a Christmas gift!
There was much excitement and tears of joy upon delivery. Thank you for helping to share the love and joy of Christmas with the seniors!
MISSION STATEMENT & VISION STATEMENT
|The Mission of Livingston County Catholic Charities is the work of the Catholic Church, to share the love of Christ by performing the corporal and spiritual works of mercy.
Vision Statement: Livingston County Catholic Charities aims to provide quality human services to Livingston County residents regardless of race, gender, religion, age, disability or financial ability.
Do You Enjoy Working with People? Share Your Time & Talents!
Light office help needed.
Livingston County Catholic Charities (LCCC) is looking for volunteers who are interested in light clerical duties and who like working with older adults. Duties include (but are not limited to): scheduling volunteers for friendly home visits and transportation for older adults to appointments; filing; answering phones; computer work – MS Word and Excel. A minimum of two hours a week – flexible on days and times.
Bring Joy to a Homebound Senior!
Are you looking for a lunch date? Do you enjoy playing cards or discussing current events?
Livingston County Catholic Charities (LCCC) is looking for volunteers who like working with older adults. Opportunities include (but are not limited to): friendly home visits; transport older adults to appointments; errands; and respite care for family members.
An hour or two a week or month can make the world of difference to a homebound senior!
If you know of anyone that would benefit from these services or if you would like to become a volunteer, please contact Linda Bauby of LCCC at (517)545-5944 ext. 121 or email@example.com.
Share Your Talents at Be Our Guest Adult Day!
Do you enjoy playing cards, bingo, word games, art projects, baking, gardening, sing-a-longs, and much more? We may be what you are looking for. Join us at our supervised senior center, Be Our Guest Adult Day (BOGADS). BOGADS currently has volunteer opportunities. We offer scheduling flexibility with a commitment up to 2-4 hours a month.
To learn how you can become a volunteer, contact Suzi or Katie at 517-546-9910 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to spending time with you!
LCCC – Serving Families of All Faiths since 1985!
Livingston County Catholic Charities (LCCC), nationally accredited since 1997, provides professional, confidential services to county residents regardless of religious preference, national origin, gender, age, disability or financial circumstance. LCCC is a 501(c)3 non-profit Human Services Agency.
Mark Your Calendar for Free Hot Meals Weekly!
- 5:30pm Sunday:The Fish & Loaves community meal is provided by rotating churches in the Brighton Area.Call 734-718-6009 or 810-229-4377 for information or each week’s location.
- 6:00pm Monday: Magdalen’s Kitchen at St. Mary Magdalen Parish, 2201 Old US 23, Brighton.For more information call 810-229-8624.
- 6:00pm Wednesday:God’s Kitchen at St. Joseph Catholic Church, 425 E. Washington St., Howell.For more information call 517-546-0090.
- 6:00pm Thursday:St. Agnes Catholic Church, 855 E. Grand River Ave., Fowlerville.For more information call 517-223-8684.
- 8:00am – 11:00am Saturday: Bountiful Harvest, 803 W. Main St., Brighton, MI 48116. Serving free breakfast weekly.
All rights reserved 2016- Livingston County Catholic Charities – Michigan, USA.