LCCC Offices will be closed Friday, Apr. 19, in observance for Good Friday and Easter. If you have a mental health emergency, please go to the nearest emergency room or call Community Mental Health 24/7 at 800-615-1245.
From all of us at LCCC, we wish you all a Blessed Easter!
A big THANK YOU to our sponsors, dancers, coaches, judges (Mona Shand, Sheriff Mike Murphy, Maria Stuart, Tracy Patterson), MC – Joe Rohatynski, Garrison Enterprises, DJ – Radiant Receptions, Asher Photography, Sarah Robinson, Linda Bauby, Collin Coon, The Dance Project Dancers – Will White and Angele Nachtman, everyone who voted on-line and at the event for their favorite dance team and attended the event!
2019 Salute to the Stars Honorees:
- Mary Lou Morris – Be Our Guest Volunteer
- Margo Ward & Glenn Gray – LCCC Foster Parents
2019 Dance Teams:
- Deb Drick (G1NBC) & Rachele Evers (3DX Real Estate) – coached by Amy Prochazka
- Marnie (Public Health) & Patrick Michel (Brighton Twp.) – coached by Sam & Leslie Johnson of Radiant Receptions
- Fan Favorite Award Winners: Julie (Comcast Spotlight, Fortune Cooking Brand) & Tom Lin (Fortune Cooking Food Truck, Szechuan Empire) – coached by Melissa Rollins of A BeYOUtiful Balance
- Dance Competition winners: Rose Fodor (Alterations by Rozi) & Joseph Savanyo (Ford MC) – coached by Lonn Hartman of Arthur Murray Ann Arbor Dance Studio
All of our teams were amazing! The judges had a tough time choosing an overall winner of the competition. You can view the fun photos of the event and watch the 2019 Celebrity Dance Competition on our Facebook page.
LCCC – Serving Families of All Faiths since 1985!
Livingston County Catholic Charities (LCCC), nationally accredited since 1997, provides professional, confidential services to county residents regardless of religious preference, national origin, gender, age, disability or financial circumstance. LCCC is a 501(c)3 non-profit Human Services Agency.
Livingston County Community Alliance Mini Grant Applications for Substance Use & Awareness Projects due May 24, 2019.
Did you know your purcahses can make a difference? AmazonSmile donates to Livingston County Catholic Charities when you do your holiday shoping at smile.amazon.com/ch/38-2570420.
Read our March 2019 e-newsletter for the latest news!
We’re committed to transparency! See our 2018 Gold Seal at GuideStarUSA.
Recipients of services have rights protected by the state and federal laws and promulgated rules. You may request a brochure outlining these rights. Upon engaging in services, a Know Your Rights brochure will be given to you as part of your orientation. For information or assistance, contact: Suzi Snyder at 517-546-9910 or Recipients Rights Coordinator, Michigan Department of Community Health, Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services, Bureau of Substance Abuse, 320 South Walnut St., 5th Floor, Lansing, MI 48913
All rights reserved 2017 – Livingston County Catholic Charities – Michigan, USA.
ga(‘create’, ‘UA-43661019-1’, ‘auto’);