Part-time Case Manager Position Available. Click here for full details.
Foster Families Needed
Thinking of becoming a foster parent? Livingston County Catholic Charities (LCCC) is holding an orientation for persons interested in learning more about foster care.
Date: 3rd Monday of each month
Place: LCCC, 2020 E. Grand River #101, Howell
R.S.V.P.: Call Amanda today to reserve your spot – (517) 545-5944
LCCC is seeking to increase the number of available foster homes in Livingston County to serve the growing number of children entering foster care. Currently there are not enough local homes to accommodate abused and/or neglected children to keep them close to their home of origin in order to maintain stability in their lives.
Do you have room in your heart and home for one more child? If so, please call to reserve your spot.
Thank you to The Kellogg Family Foundation for a generous grant to create and outfit our beautiful family visitation room – allowing families to work towards reunification, if possible, in a comfortable and home-like setting. Additional funding provided through The Kellogg Family Foundation for the reception area.
Thank you to The Gannett Foundation and two anonymous donors for funding for wiring and technology needs. Click here to view the video on G1NBC.
Check out our Facebook page to view the beautiful mural painted in The Kellogg Family Suite (the family visitation room).
MISSION STATEMENT & VISION STATEMENT
|The Mission of Livingston County Catholic Charities is the work of the Catholic Church, to share the love of Christ by performing the corporal and spiritual works of mercy.
Vision Statement: Livingston County Catholic Charities aims to provide quality human services to Livingston County residents regardless of race, gender, religion, age, disability or financial ability.
Help Guests and Staff at Be Our Guest Adult Day build a cereal tower to aid children and families of Livingston County.
Like Us on Facebook to watch the tower grow!
LCCC – Serving Families of All Faiths since 1985!
Livingston County Catholic Charities (LCCC), nationally accredited since 1997, provides professional, confidential services to county residents regardless of religious preference, national origin, gender, age, disability or financial circumstance. LCCC is a 501(c)3 non-profit Human Services Agency.
Mark Your Calendar for Free Hot Meals Weekly!
- 5:30pm Sunday:The Fish & Loaves community meal is provided by rotating churches in the Brighton Area.Call 734-718-6009 or 810-229-4377 for information or each week’s location.
- 6:00pm Monday: Magdalen’s Kitchen at St. Mary Magdalen Parish, 2201 Old US 23, Brighton.For more information call 810-229-8624.
- 6:00pm Wednesday:God’s Kitchen at St. Joseph Catholic Church, 425 E. Washington St., Howell.For more information call 517-546-0090.
- 6:00pm Thursday:St. Agnes Catholic Church, 855 E. Grand River Ave., Fowlerville.For more information call 517-223-8684.
- 8:00am – 11:00am Saturday: Bountiful Harvest, 803 W. Main St., Brighton, MI 48116. Serving free breakfast weekly.
All rights reserved 2017 – Livingston County Catholic Charities – Michigan, USA.
The 2017 Celebrity Dance Team Vidoes:
- Dr. Terry & Kate Braciszewski – coached through Arthur Murray Dance Studio
- Renee (aka The Great Foodini) and Ed Chodkowski – coached through Michelle’s Academy of Dance & Performing Arts Center
- Carlos Garza & Karen Perez – coached through Spotlight Dance Studio
- Tracy Patterson & Brendan Cathey – coached through The Dance Project
Overall dance team winners: Team #2 Renee & Ed Chodkowski. Fan Favorite Award winners for raising the most funds through voting: Team #1 Kate & Terry Braciszewksi. Over $17,000.00 was raised through the event for Senior Outreach programs and other agency programs.
Thank you to our dancers, coaches, Epic Events DJ Sam Johnson, voters, staging through Garrison Enterprises LLC, MC Jeff Doyle, photographer Sarah Robinson, The Dance Project, videographer Collin Coon, auction item donors and judges – Mona Shand, Maria Stuart, Sheriff Mike Murphy and Crystal Thoman.
Thank you to our generous sponsors!