A big THANK YOU to our sponsors, dancers, coaches, judges (Mona Shand, Sheriff Mike Murphy, Maria Stuart, Tracy Patterson), MC – Joe Rohatynski, Garrison Enterprises, DJ – Radiant Receptions, Asher Photography, Sarah Robinson, Linda Bauby, Collin Coon, The Dance Project Dancers – Will White and Angele Nachtman, everyone who voted on-line and at the event for their favorite dance team and attended the event!
2019 Salute to the Stars Honorees:
- Mary Lou Morris – Be Our Guest Volunteer
- Margo Ward & Glenn Gray – LCCC Foster Parents
2019 Dance Teams:
- Deb Drick (G1NBC) & Rachele Evers (3DX Real Estate) – coached by Amy Prochazka
- Marnie (Public Health) & Patrick Michel (Brighton Twp.) – coached by Sam & Leslie Johnson of Radiant Receptions
- Fan Favorite Award Winners: Julie (Comcast Spotlight, Fortune Cooking Brand) & Tom Lin (Fortune Cooking Food Truck, Szechuan Empire) – coached by Melissa Rollins of A BeYOUtiful Balance
- Dance Competition winners: Rose Fodor (Alterations by Rozi) & Joseph Savanyo (Ford MC) – coached by Lonn Hartman of Arthur Murray Ann Arbor Dance Studio
All of our teams were amazing! The judges had a tough time choosing an overall winner of the competition. You can view the fun photos of the event and watch the 2019 Celebrity Dance Competition on our Facebook page.
LCCC – Serving Families of All Faiths since 1985!
Livingston County Catholic Charities (LCCC), nationally accredited since 1997, provides professional, confidential services to county residents regardless of religious preference, national origin, gender, age, disability or financial circumstance. LCCC is a 501(c)3 non-profit Human Services Agency.
Are you turning 65 this year? Are you a caregiver for an aging or disabled family member or friend?
Call Melodie or Penny, LCCC Older Adult Specialists, at 517-545-5944 to learn the ABC’s of Medicare, Medigap and Advantage plans, premiums, deductibles, co-pays, avoiding penalties and more!
Did you know your purcahses can make a difference? AmazonSmile donates to Livingston County Catholic Charities when you do your holiday shoping at smile.amazon.com/ch/38-2570420.
Read our December 2018 e-newsletter for the latest news!
We’re committed to transparency! See our 2018 Gold Seal at GuideStarUSA.
All rights reserved 2017 – Livingston County Catholic Charities – Michigan, USA.
ga(‘create’, ‘UA-43661019-1’, ‘auto’);