Wishing you all a Happy & Safe Memorial Day!
God Bless our military members and families who have given their all for our freedoms!
LCCC offices will be closed on Monday, May 28, in observance of Memorial Day. If you are experiencing a mental health emergency, please go to the nearest emergency room for assistance.
Tall Cop Says Stop – May 24, 2018
Officer Ryan Buzzini, a drug recognition expert and former member of the DEA drug task force, will discuss marijuana, opiods, and prescription drug trends, including drug trafficking, street level usage, and sales.
This presentation is a joint effort between the Livingston County Sheriff’s Office and the Livingston County Community Alliance.
Location: 2/42 Church- The Student Auditorium, Brighton,
Time & Date: 9am-3pm on May 24, 2018.
This is a FREE event and open to the public. We ask that you register at Eventbrite so that we may receive a headcount.
MCBAP Credits Available
Help Spread the Word…There IS Help!
Livingston County Catholic Charities (LCCC) offers an Engagement Group for people struggling with substance use/abuse. The group is free and open to everyone! Group days are Monday (6p-7:30p), Wednesday (10:30a-12p) and Fridays (10a-11:30a) – come to one, come to all each week!
An LCCC Substance Abuse Coordinator carries a cell phone 24hrs a day for assistance: 517-375-1652. Additionally LCCC offers outpatient services with therapists trained & certified in substance abuse/addiction treatment.
Community Mental Health (800-615-1245) offers the ACCESS program and provides screenings for substance abuse services. Anyone who would like more information, please call LCCC at 517-545-5944 and ask for the clinical director or the substance abuse coordinator.
For Current Happenings, Follow us on FACEBOOK and LinkedIn.
LCCC – Serving Families of All Faiths since 1985!
Livingston County Catholic Charities (LCCC), nationally accredited since 1997, provides professional, confidential services to county residents regardless of religious preference, national origin, gender, age, disability or financial circumstance. LCCC is a 501(c)3 non-profit Human Services Agency.
Mark Your Calendar for Free Hot Meals Weekly!
- 5:30pm Sunday:The Fish & Loaves community meal is provided by rotating churches in the Brighton Area.Call 734-718-6009 or 810-229-4377 for information or each week’s location.
- 6:00pm Monday: Magdalen’s Kitchen at St. Mary Magdalen Parish, 2201 Old US 23, Brighton.For more information call 810-229-8624.
- 6:00pm Wednesday:God’s Kitchen at St. Joseph Catholic Church, 425 E. Washington St., Howell.For more information call 517-546-0090.
- 6:00pm Thursday:St. Agnes Catholic Church, 855 E. Grand River Ave., Fowlerville.For more information call 517-223-8684.
- 8:00am – 11:00am Saturday: Bountiful Harvest, 803 W. Main St., Brighton, MI 48116. Serving free breakfast weekly.
All rights reserved 2017 – Livingston County Catholic Charities – Michigan, USA.
We’re committed to transparency! See our 2018 Gold Seal at GuideStarUSA.